By default, every row, column, and module is visible on every device size, but you can hide individual elements at certain device sizes.
You can choose one of the following settings:
- Large devices only
The element will only be visible on desktop computers or TVs with a browser.
- Large & medium devices only
- Medium devices only
The element will only be visible on devices like small tablets.
- Medium & small devices only
- Small devices only
The element will only be visible on devices like phones.
To choose on which devices you display or hide a row, column, or module:
- Open an individual row, column, or module for editing by clicking the wrench icon.
- Click the Advanced tab and scroll to the Visibility section.
- In the Breakpoint field, choose the device sizes where you want to display the element.
- Click Save.